Super Star Sales

July 14th 2007 I ordered a subscription for Disney Adventures for my grandson. He has received 2 issues. I paid, by check, $65.00 for this sibscription. Expensive and apparently a rip-off. I have contacted the company, the chamber of commerce in Gig Harbor, WA and just yesterday sent another letter requesting a relpy within 14 days. I will file a complaint with the AG in Washington if I do not hear. Has anyone else had a problem with this company? The sales campaign was door to door. Never again! My door is closed to anyone, no matter their sob story.
ID
Boston, Massachusetts

Travel Agencies Expert Talks

How to Travel Safely During the Pandemic

Apr 2, 2021

Do you plan a trip? Uncover top travel tips during the pandemic. In this video interview, Latifah Al-Hazza, a co-founder of Femscape Sojourns and a travel journalist, explains how to safely book a trip online, how to avoid unexpected situations during travel, and what to do if your trip was canceled.

Read full article
Latifah Al-Hazza
Latifah Al-Hazza

Latifah Al-Hazza is a travel expert who visited over 50 countries. She is also a co-founder of Women's Travel Company and an Emmy Award-Winning travel journalist.

Brands Related to Adventures by Disney

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article